Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10th Gynae Visit @ Week 37

Little fella is now about 2.8kg... up from 2.3kg 2 weeks ago.. oh my she is growing fast hehe
I asked Prof Tee if she is engaged.. he say half.. I was like huh? got such thing as half??
I posed him a challenging qns... when will I pop? hahahaaa...
He said likely to be after 38 weeks... lets see if he is accurate anot yea =p

With my weight gg up from 61.1kg to 61.7kg.. looks like Ipersonally din gain much.. *grinz*

I did the Strep B test yesterday too... not as invasive as I thought... phew... but next week gg to do VE.. ekkks... and Big Mac might not be able to go with me... sigh... Scare I cant walk after that manz....

Wonder when this little fella wanna come out...
Big Mac been asking her for the past 2 nite when she be out haaa.... I wonder too.... Hopefully no need the number 11 gynae visit ah? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment