Wednesday, June 24, 2009

12th and Last Gynae Visit at Week 39

We last seen Prof Tee 10 days ago... and he mentioned today will be the last visit..

Ok.. weigh 1st... 62.2kg.. an increase of 300g fr last week...

The wait was short.. I din even have to wait in fact...

Actually the org appt was in aftnoon but cos I wanted to go join Big Mac at his office for his promo ceremony.. and so I chg to nite clinic.. and who knows nurse fr TPS called in morning n said I can go earlier.. like 6ish.. oh ok...



Seems like the gynae need to perform soem surgery and so..lucky I wasnt that late else I prob need to wait 100 yrs for him haaa... thankfully... all these visits I do not have to wait fr him to deliver babies n etc... phew



Checking on dilation... He said im 1cm dilated (ONLY??!!!)

no sight of HBB coming out... and since the EDD is this sunday... He suggested that I have to induce HBB out by weds morning... Sigh....

He say check in at 0730hours on that day... have LIGHT bf before I go... wah lau.. light bf? wat if I get too hungry later on?? grrr...



I hope by tues nite HBB will auto show willingness to come out. at least dun ahv to induce rite? I hate the idea of inducing since the chance of naturaly birth is only 50% if done via inducing... and the contraction is much more painful... which might just dash my hopes of gg epidural free..sigh



She is about 3 to 3.1kg as of the this visit... good weight I guess even if its just an estimation...



Big Mac keep asking HBB to come out soon.. LOL.. bet he cant wait to have sleepless nite huh? hehee

2 comments:

  1. dun worry too much, ur gynea is giving u till next wed yeah... still got few more days for hbb to auto come out.

    remember to sms us when u admit for delivery k! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea sure i will sms u girls hehe...
    u take care too!

    ReplyDelete