Tuesday, June 16, 2009

11th Gynae Visit at week 38

My dear lil HBb is still comfortably in my womb...
With the 11th visit... she weighs appx 2.9kg, up from 2.8kg last week. Myself.. I top the scale of 61.9kg. .up from 61.7 kg.

Big Mac did not acc mi for the check up yesterday as he was having some meeting.. and last min DUTY.. grrr...
I was worried becos supposed to do VE and I heard its painful like siao... some ppl say got cramps n bleeding after VE.. ekkkks...
Prof Tee did the VE.. and ehhh ok not pain till wan die but its painful alrite!
I did not have cramps .. luckily... But he said cervix not ripen yet.. meaning not open yet.. haiz... means gotto wait for thing to happen.. he predicted that I wun pop tis week.. and say see mi nxt week...

Strep B test cleared.. no need anti biotics during labour.. YIPEE!

I was blur.. I tot he seeing me on nxt mon.. onli to realise its weds... werid huh.. mayb he presumed my cervgix realy take a longer time to dilate bah... I hope everythign goes smoothly nxt visit as he said its gg to be the last visit.. I hope for some dilation at least... else if induce... I will b v stress... Hope for natural dilation......

Heres what I gt from Baby Center Singapore on how to have natural delivery...

Natural ways to bring on labour: a guide
Written for BabyCenter Singapore

Nipple stimulation
Castor oil
Sex
Eating pineapple
Homeopathy
Herbal: blue cohosh and black cohosh
Eating spicy food
Acupuncture
Red raspberry leaf
Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment