Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pelvic Pain

Previously I had bad pelvic injury due to work.. and it took me a great deal of time to recover.. onn off th epains come back.. so when I was in my 20 odd weeks.. I had the same pain.. I dismissed it as an old injury...
Seems like I was wrong... It wasnt.. More like its due to the weight of HBB this time round...
Prob due to past hisotry there fore with a bit more weight.. My body or rather my pelvic begin to feel the strain...

Anyway I had actualy nt put much tots or worry bout the pain .. no complain either.. since my previous pain was far much worse than this.. Just that I will have problem walking.. getting off bed/chair.. putting on my pants n such... and turning myself on bed...

Last week after constant nudging from Big Mac I went back for my foot reflex again.. The nxt day while I was in bed.. I thought I could manoeuvre easily..weird.. I even jump off the bed to 'test' my pain... NO PAIN!
Surprised.. I told Big Mac bout it... and he attributted the recovery to the massage i did the day before... The recovery did not last long thou... aft 3 days.. By chance.. I think I strain my pelvic again.. no thanx to Big Mac! and my pain was back...

Today I had another round of foot reflex.. and oh well.. I realised... the pain is gone again! how cool!??!!?!

I hope the recovery will last longer this time round thou....

1 more day before Big Mc is back... Little HBB misses papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment