Tuesday, June 30, 2009

D Day....

HBB finally willing come out on Monday 29th June 2009.. 1 day later than the EDD
Heres my birth story



7am: woke up w mild cramping, tot prob bladder full tt y... after gg pee jus nuaing on bed surfing net and chattin w piggy she was still telling me bout wat her mil tell her bout contraction!
7.30: intermittently feel 'cramping' n consistently backache ... with the wan go poopoo feel.... sms Big Mac say gt cramping he asked I need go hospital? I say no!
8.30-9am: decided to get off bed to do laundry saw a tiny patch of very light pink on bedsheet! w/o checking I know its 'show time' even told piggy online i tink i must go hosp liao haaa immediately sms BIG MAC ' u better come hm nw' din say bleeding in case I alarm him n he endangered lives on road lol
hop in for shower...saw huge pc of liver like clot along w some lighter blood

Did some last min chores while waiting for Big Mac.

10.30am: Reach KKH, monitored contraction for 2 hr doc came chk.. 2cm dilation he suggested wait @ ward so I cn walk ard n aso labor ward full
2.45pm : @ labor ward 3cm dilation gynae suggested induce. Before I knew it.... he broke my waterbag! damn pain n sore!! on drip too... he say will pop by 9!
5pm : contraction every 2min @ 5cm dilation. v bad pain cos no pethedine given! laughing gas make mi giddy so I told myself get e epidural! wise choice since I trust gynae estimated forecast! Dr Dendy Fun who administered e epidural was good! no pain!!
7pm : start feeling more pain again nurse n dh say cos contraction worsen
9pm : nurse prep mi to push.. while waiting for gynae to arrive.

9.48pm : gynae came did episotomy on me n began my pushing.
9.51pm : Edna Faith Han arrived!!!!


Nurse cleaning her up...


Good weight of 3.4kg



Inside the warmer


Hello all!!!

she weighs 3.4kg.. at the length of 50 cm and head circumference of 35 cm...
She is much bigger than I expected
We expected her to be about 3kg to 3.1kg...
Oh well... she's realy a Han Bao Bao heehee

I consider the labour as 6 hours or so... not too bad... Now.. a new journey to motherhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment