Sunday, June 28, 2009

Its the day....

The day have come... 28th June 2009... however.. no sight of my lil HBB....
My dear lil girl is too comfy in the tummy...listening and dancing to Kenny G pieces while I surf the net!

While I have occassional cramps and prob BH... I dont think its a sign of her wantign to come out... Since Im still doing my usual chores..

I had washed my piloow cases n protector since I woke up at 7 this morning.
Walked over to NTUC for some grocery as well as for BF w Big Mac...
Yes Grocery! I intended to cook some (quite a few) thing for today.. Planned to make bird nest to keep so that I can eat tomorrow if I pop today... papaya fish soup to drink to get ready my 'milk production', white fungus with papaya dessert for today since I probably got some left over papaya. Lunch will be fry mee tai mak as big mac and I are sick of outside food already.
Also I think he prob will be eating alot of outside food for the nxt 1 mth.. I surely do want him to eat somethg homely 1st... I dun wan to neglect his tummy =p

I hope all goes well.... I hope I hope.... If I realy pop by 1st july... it goes to show my instinct right from the start (6 yrs ago) was very strong already... cos I already foresee I will have a 1st july (or somehwere ard thr) baby. I keep having the vision since then of a double promotion for big mac... I duno if it comes true anot thou....
we shall see.....

A rather funny(I feel its funny lar) incident tis morning at NTUC.. was looking for the carrot cake but cant find so I ask 1 of the auntie working thr wher is it placed. Auntie was very kind, offered to show mi where it is placed despite she is busy re stocking the fresh food in the fridge...
And she keep asking me to be careful of the tummy (cos quite a bit of ppl thr).. then she was saying: ur tummy v cute hor.. so small... must b a boy hor....
HAHAHAHAa today is the popping day liao.... still got ppl feel tummy is very small and its a boy LOL... its quite funny I thought...
suddenly again I was tinking will HBB turn out to be a boy? haaa
good thg is ppl all tink tummy is small... so means aft popping I wun hav much fat tummy left? *keep finger cross*

Meanwhile... its nothg but eat, play n sleep for myself before a brand new chapter of our lives start.... with a lil cutie terror hahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment