Thursday, February 5, 2009

cheesecake

Mummy's favourite is always cheese... I can eat all kind of cheese jus like that... ANd I am already missing them already since I do not know which type of cheese is ok to eat and which are not. Afterall I realy like certain soft cheese..

To get the cheesey feelign inf ood.. I began to tink of cheeseballs.. its nto a craving.. but seems like a substitute but I am determine not to eat them as I tot they are pretty high in msg n etc... Until someone mention cheesecake!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh New York cheesecake... Last week Big Mac brought 'us' to sentosa and finaly I had my 1st ever piece of cheesecake since pregnancy... its HEAVENLY!!!!

And today AGAIN he brought 'us' for cheesecake.

I had my 1st fitball class at Birth and Beyond and I must say the instructor is very good. I was late for like half hour due to misleading address.. and yet I managed to have a pretty good work out(my arms n legs are aching already!) and she was very informative on hw to ease pain during delivery n etc. Oh yes she is an ang moh... hehe.. and so I tink her ways of relieving pain n etc is more on the western way which I think I prefered. hehe. I will sign on a package aft I used up the remaining last class Serene passed me.
At the $220 for 10 classes, price is pretty steep but tis for like 1 1/2 hour or more. And instructor is good.. I guess it should be quite worth while.

Today I had my 1st body treatment at Clarins too after Mei recommended it to me. Big Mac sponsored me to this treatment as I tot I wanted a massage. Priced at $200 for a 75 min session. I was hesitant to go at 1st.. for the price I can do like 3 times at Spa sauvignon our usual spa.
Unfortunately I find the massage a tit too light... Yea I know I can't have hard massage now but the feeling was like jus gently touching with the aid of product to prevent stretchmarks n etc.
They are very generous with the use of the product... I tink they easily used up like 1/3 tube of stretch mark cream on me!
Stuff like tonic oil, anti-eau oil, bust lotion are also used.
At the end of the session I felt more tired haha.. mayb cos i realy din feel the real massage... but it was a real treat for my body which have very dry skin.
Big Mac had offered to let mi go every month for this treatment but I guess I can easily do it at home yea? Just buy the product.. the few pdt they used easily add up to 200 bucks and I can do it many times w the amt of money... so it shall be so!

He brought us for cheesecake before we embarked on a shopping spree for HBB. Bought some necessaity for HBB and we had Crystal Jade Korean BBQ.. hehe...

and yes.. I put on 3kg tis week.. tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment