Monday, February 23, 2009

5th Gynae Visit @ week 22

Finally its the visit to gynae again.. .I said finally becos, its been 6 weeks excluding the detail scan that I last seen the gynae... We waited for this 6 weeks to passed so hard that I think we almost turn into a giraffe.

Main thing to know this visit is how the detailed scan turns out to be. Thou by right everything should be normal.

It was raining lightly, but I still walked my way over to the hospital since Big Mac is probably on his way from office. I was half hour early and I thought I could have had my lunch 1st before I see the doc. Who knows everythg was too fast today.. I waited ZERO mins for the doc... instead he was waiting for me haha... and obviously Big Mac hasnt arrived. oh well...

As usual.. spent about 5 mins in thr.. alone this round of cos. and doc read the scan report and confirm all is well. Also again he confirm fr the report that baby is a SHE. hehe... oh yes we got her name ready anyway =)
And she is weighint 517g as of now. ... I thought is pretty big for a 22 weeks baby... and no wonder she can kick mi so hard!

I had some time to shop ard while waiting for Big Mac to pick me... I was lured by the disney stuff in Mothercare once again.. its on offer! gosh.. but well it helps that I alread bought 2 similar colour n prints 2 to 3 mths back.. and I restricted myself from buying haaa... ok if i got next round and Big Mac say yes.. I might jus buy it haha

Next visit will be in 4 weeks time.. Hope Big Mac can make it to see HBB then.. He is probably kind of disappointed that he did not get to see her today despite the effort made.
But last night.. I showed him sth funny... HBB movement... haha
I placed the remote control on top of my tummy n waited for HBB solo performance... While the remote control thump sloooowly according to my heart beat... suddenly big jerks could be seen .. u know.. when U watch Jurassic Park.. where the dinosaur is walking pass.. those jerks on the floors it created.. yes.. same thg.. HBB kicked/box me that hard! That the control jerk around!

Based on the scan, her head seems to be on my right side.. so meaning the feet are on the left since Doc said she haven turned heads down yet. I begin to wonder is she trying to mimick me playing golf when I feel hard jerk on the right side now. She jus gave me a hard one jus now that I jump!
I am trying to imagine how hard it will be as time passes and when she grow bigger with lesser space in there

As of today.. mummy weighs 55.6kg.. thats 900g hevier than 2 weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment