Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can you hear me?

While I was just pondering if HBB can hear me.. or whats gg on ard me.. I tink more or less she can!
Why do I think so?

The other day.. when big mac suddenly open the toilet door... HBB jumped in mmy tummy.. I tot it was a coincidence...
Then as I spoke to her.. asking her for kicks if she is awake... she did it!
And today... she seems to be able to hear the noise created while the train was travellling in the tunnel!!!
Both times when I was int he train today... the initial part.. she keep figetting in my tummy

AMAZING!

And she is 1 big fussy girl I think... Many times.. I try to sit up, leaning my body more forward than usual.. I think this position cramp up her space in the tummy... and she keep kicking for space! Seems like she dun allow mummy to sit up leaning forward.. but too bad u haven got a choice girl.... if u haven gt any space in thr... u move urself ard n find space k? haaaaa
3 1/2 to 4 mth more before u can wriggle urself out.... so make do with the space now hee.. be a good girl yea...

yes its v fast.. its like 3 1/2 to 4 mths more... in no time it will be 2 1/2 mths n etc.... i shldnt be counting down as yet cos i have got 101 thgs UNDONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment