Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That Hard Kick

I always wonder if that certain hard kick which jerks me up I get occassionaly.. is it my muscle knots.. or is it HBB kicking.. since is not always constant
I get it mostly when I moved from lying down position to sitting up position in morning.

While it had not happended for many days already..suddenly this morning I thought of 'testing' HBB. Usualy when I wake up.. I will call for her... I will asked if she is awake.. if she is, I prob can feel her movement, she is realy active.. I will call her a couple of time while I nuaz in bed.
Tis mornign after calling out to her as usual... as I was sitting up I told her to kick mi gently if she is awake... was about to tell her I dun want the hard kick that jerk me up... .I was only half way thru the sentence... she jerk me AGAIN! She can read my mind or wat?!?! Grrrrrr... of cos I jumped up lar... this girl... she realy like to play tricks on me...

yesterday she was moving about while we watch tv.. so I ask big mac to put his hand thr to feel... and yes he felt her moving.. sounds fun huh? hehe.. yes the movement is fun indeed... bet tis will be the part I miss most after HBB is born...

I was reading the book Mei had sent me. on what to expect for the 1st year.
Coincidentally... .some stuff I been doing (which I tot might be silly) was mentioned in the book.
Like when I change.. I will tell Hbb.. mummy gg to get change and where we are going...
when I am cooking.. I will tell her what are the steps to do.. like gg to wash the vege 1st then cut.. or wat seasoning am I adding...
even when i eat I try to tell her what am I eating...
seems like the book actually encourages us to do so... hee..

now I dun feel silly anymore =p

While I am blogging this entry... the active lil burger is moving in thr... she is probably hinting its time for mi to go grocery shopping liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment