Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year

Its the year of the Ox at last! the year where our little precious HBB will be born... so HBB is a little Ox/cow depending on wat the gender shall be.. tentatively hbb shall be a cow haha

Hbb got her 1st angpow from who else but her beloved papa big mac.
Actually earlier on I was still tinking of teasing big mac bout giving Hbb an ang pow, but I was too tired to tease due to my excessive cooking sessions. Who knows he seemed to have read my mind.. or perhaps great mind thinks alike hehe.. He gave me 2 ang pow.. 1 for myself of cos and 1 for hbb... lucky girl!

I am entering week 18 this week.. officialy 4 mths?
Anyway Hbb haven been moving (I cant feel) for 2 to 3 days.. tot whats wrong with her... finaly just now after dinner she move a little... the gentle flutterin came bk once more... I started talking to her ask her to kick more so I can feel.. and the nottie girl stop! Grrrr.... when I went bk to my comp.. she start again... before gg bk to sleep(i tink) again...
Perhaps she is enjoying the chocolate her godma gave me earlier and got all excited and therefore started kicking haha
Think she is as tired as me for the past few days so no movement hehe..

5 more mths to go before I get to cradle her in my arms.. very excited.. that prompts me to go for my fit ball n yoga class sooooonnn

Thinking of names too. Of cos big mac shld b doing the job.. cos I entrusted him this job but I seriously doubt if he is working on it... I wan a nice name, a special name.. im greedy... afterall how often do u get to name a child rite?
then I decided... Hbb will have 2 english name in the birth cert.. example will be 'Anna Joe Han+chinese name'
So it will makes sense that papa give 1 name n mama giv 1.. and the chinese one we let te feng shui master count the strokes and decide. FAIR N SQUARE haaa...
I already have 2 name in mind.. rather similar name.. but I tink I shall use the 1st one.. but will discuss w big mac first... so now I need Big Mac's input!!!!
I choose a name that symbplises both big mac and me..
the 2nd name includes hbb too.. and so...
BIG MAC
hurry up!! I need the names!!!! I need to talk to hbb and call her by the name hahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment