Thursday, February 12, 2009

Detailed Scan @ Week 20

Today is the day of detailed scan.
Mainly to see HBB little fine details like hands, arms, legs, body, skull, spine, organs etc...
HBB wasnt cooperative today. She was in a face down position.. my 1st encounter with such! she is usualy on her back.. so I guess she is more active now that she can do funny position...
Facing down, while being scanned make me feel like I have a little dinosaur inside due to the spine shape haha
Quite cute looking.

Becos the sonar wasnt able to see her nasal bone as well as lips, we were asked to go take a walk and go bk shortly to se eif she will flip over...
I "bribed" her w a piece of papaya... originaly I was thinking of cheeseake but... I tot papaya is better haha..
The bribe works a little only.. she onli turn a bit.. or prob is becos I was walking about that why she turned... But its good enuff to get the scan done n over... I almost doze off while the scanning was carried out...

At least now I know HBB is growing normally hehe.. nottie little one... she been kicking in the morning ard 6ish almost everyday
she is an early bird.. not a bad thing thou...

and yes I weigh 54.7kg as of today... From 52.3kg.. so thats a near 2.5kg increase in 4 weeks.. Oh GOSH...

No comments:

Post a Comment