Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8th Gynae Visit @ week 32

Time flies... or is it becos of the shorter time frame for the nxt gynae visit since its onli 3 weeks apart now.. We gotto see HBB again.

This time around.. we have to go thru thermal scan.. wear a mask while waiting for my turn to see the gynae.. no thanx to the Swine flu... I think I prob couldnt breathe at 1 point of time that I gotto put down the mask and gasp for air LOL

I was kind of late for the appt but well din wait for long anyway... phew...

The usual scan... the usual stuff... somethg unusal was... Dr tee showed us something 'intresting' LOL
U see.. he barely talk anything extra during most of our visit! and for him to say there is something interesting during the scan... it must be interesting right? haha
Oh yes.. he said HBB is playing with her toes!! He showed us the toes n fingers... How cute! Its of cos interesting for mi lar... but I duno for a gynae like him who see dozens of patients every day how interesting can it be.. but of cos if he said so.. I would think he find it cute n interesting hehe
But he din seems to hav printed the scan for mi tis time ard! Grrrrrr.... I forgot too.. haa
aiya.. too excited bout the toes lor!

Anyway.. Hbb is now about 1.8kg.. so she gained about 400 g since 3 weeks ago. Not alot but not too little either.. Gynae said she is of average weight.. and I asked bout birth weight... he mentioned shld b average between 2.9 to 3.2kg... oh well.. thats my targetted weight... YIPEE!
Hbb already headed downwards but not engaged yet.. I was trying very hard for past few nite using torch light to shine on her... to lead her the way to the 'exit' LOL... wondered was it bcos of what I done that make her head down cos aft doing it for a few days.. I could feel the difference of her position of her legs too.... how cool.. now I started doing the other exercise to make her head get engaged... so I try to do it while I am shamppoing my hair haha

I now weight 59.5kg.. up from 58.1kg 3 weeks ago.. so meaning I gained about 1. 4kg.. of which.. 400 g went to HBB... not too bad huh? hehe...

Still gg to have my nxt visit in 3 weeks .. not fornintely leh... I wonder if its cos of the swine flu or is it bcos the gynae is too busy to see mi often.. then again either way.. save some money la haha...

Hbb is happily kicking away now while I blog... she is 1 active girl. I hope she will be a happy little baby when she is born hehe.. I am looking forward to her arrival.. I want to hug her carry her kiss her n smell her feet!!!! Im sure Big Mac is looking forward to her arrival too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment