Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Turn Turn Turn

Ever since the check up knowing my dear little girl is facing the right side.. I been 'nagging' at her to turn haha... Constantly doing my pelvic turn to make sure she find her way to engagement too.

Funnily.. this morning when I woke up... I notice I can feel her movement on my left as well... ahh did she turn? haaa I dunno.. I hope so!
I have to keep giving praise to the little one.. so that she will be encouraged to turn better n get engaged... surely she understand my praise n encouragement hehe

And today I do feel that tummy seems much diff.. a diff feel.. but Im not sure what...

With Big MAc away on his cruise again till friday.. we r left alone at home again once more.
I am beginning to pack our hospital bag.. packing little girl's clothes meant for her discharge.. I cant decide which to bring.. as I was afraid the rompers will hurt her little umbrilical cord.. and i dun hav pretty 2 pcs clothing for her for the moment.. and obvously Im gg to buy no more as she have far more than enuff clothes!

Today there is a confirm case of H1N1 in SG.... Quite worried that orange alert will come on... if that happens I heard Big Mac might not be able to stay with me in hospital. On top of that onli 1 nominated visitor is allowed. If that realy happened.. I told Big Mac Im gg to down grade to 4 bedder as no point having the 1 bedder.. after all it will means 4 bedder have lesser visitor n I dun have to be afraid of disturbance rite? And save munny! Pros n cons... I duno... haiz.. this flu thgy is getting on our nerves!

I wish for little girl to be obedient... and get engaged soon... she is free to come out after next tuesday... aft my maternity photo shoot haha

Mummy cant wait to see u!! I bet papa too!!!! We Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment