Monday, May 25, 2009

9th Gynae Visit @ week 35

Today is the 9th visit!!
Prof tee assured me the moment I sat down.. that if HBB wants to come out now.. she is going to be safe.. I was like Duhz... now? isnt it a bit too early? haha.. I always tot at least 37 weeks.. then again gotto trust the expert rite? since he is quite a pro and confident doctor.. but still.. nono.. HBB dun come 1st.. cos mama yet to take maternity shoots hehee... my shoots are nxt tues.. and so.... pls pop after that hee

Did the usual scan... head not engaged yet.. still head down.. she is facing the right side..meaning she is sleeping on her left.. I think she been in such position for very long.. at least few weeks... cos i always feel her limbs on my right hehe.. she is getting cosy inside I bet...

Weighing about 2.3kg now... she gain about 500g for the past 3 weeks... she's of average growth I guess.. . thous Big mac say she is small! oh well... she just a baby ok.. and we dun need her to be overly big inc ase mama here have a hard time pushing her out hehe.. so long as she is healthy!!!
Also i guess the average weight gain is prob due to my not so good appetite... but I am trying to eat nutritious food to beef her up a mere mere bit...
at least I know.. safe to eat durian now haha

Oh yes... I weight 61.1 kg now.. gain 1.6kg since 3 weeks ago.. I think I gained more tis 3 weeks as compared to the previous... like wat the others say... we bloom fast during the last few weeks...

Now.. I am trying hard to get HBB to get engaged... I wonder when it will be... many ??? now as to when she will wan to come out n etc... I better pack all my thing n settle everything soon.... time bomb ticking!!

Seeing gynae again in 2 weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment