Friday, December 12, 2008

3rd Gynae visit

For the past 4 weeks.. life was yoyo for me.. either i puke like mad.. or I am good as ever...

Its a tough 4 weeks to b frank
Big Mac cant come home occassionally meaning I have to settle my own meals..
oh well im sick of eating alrite..esp so when i can onli eat pasta, mee sua and porridge.. PLAIN! n not forgetting fillet o fish...

I get kind of depress occasionaly and cried alone esp in the shower or under the blankets... its the hormones at work.. and of cos Im worried if HBB is ever healthy and well... Explainable since I realy dun wan to go thru life with an unhealthy child and the pain of losing them . I tink I have enuff of such in life.. sigh...

Thankfully.. I think the past 4 weeks wait is fruitful.
While I knwo I shld expect HBB to be showing a baby shape today via the scan.. still im thrill to see HBB haha... HBB was busy kickign ard while dr Tee scan me. seems like tis is a proud little fella who like to show off LOL...
showing off how long he/she is... the sihoulette somehow tell me HBB is a boy...

At 4.8cm.. its an amazing 4cm longer than 4 week ago and so .. HBB is growing like 1cm a week?

Dr Tee say HBB is growing well..
Despite mumm have lost another 1.3kg.. thats a total of 2.3kg in all.
But with the gain of HBB growth.. he say its doesnt matter if i gain/lose anythg at all. Now I weigh 49.5kg...

Big Mac was funny.. he asked me after we left the consultation room... if I can feel HBB kicks? haaa of cos not.. thou once a while i do feel some kind of vibration... .but i doubt is HBB at work LOL

Im due to go bk for check up onli 5 weeks later..that be aft Big MAc trip... oops.. hee cant see gender yet... so too bad.. onli unisex clothes allowed on the spree list!


Dr Tee talked bout down snydrome test today and I decided to go along with the test thou I knw risk are low and people will protest on why I want such test. I love HBB as much as any mummy loves their child that why I want such test to be done. I want HBB not to suffer ... I can onli give HBB the best till the day I die. .after which noone will provde for HBB and so I must make sure HBB is healthy and fit enough to stand on his own feet. So i decided to go for the test on monday,,
I keep my figner cross all will be fine. seriously... I am worried.. so worried I cried... such pain and worries I go through I dont think Big mac can understand. I can only stomach it myself.
Im trying to stay positive.. afterall im nt that old rite?!?!! the risk is like 0.2%? and so HBB will be very blessed at the very least hehe... Hbb will b a healthy n bouncy baby.. Im going to spend the 4300 for nothg.. and im glad!

Im not looking fwd to put on more weight for now ... not that im vain LOL.. but since HBB is growing well..why force feed myself? just eat healthily yea...

Tummy starting to show... and partly cos i already hve a small tummy to begin with hehe... maternity pants rocks! they are so comfy.. and show off the shape so well LOL... cool... H&M ROCKS!

I did not prepare any present for dear big mac... for I know.. the scan today will be his best gift... Hope Big mac will guai guai and start saving hard for HBB hehe and be a good daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment