Thursday, November 13, 2008

2nd Gynae visit

We decided to go for the gynae visit earlier.. as Big Mac will be away next week.

10 days ago we saw our 1st scan.. and now.. our 2nd. HBB have grown to 0.86cm.. still v tiny.. and this tinypea is enuff to create havoc in my life.. im puking worse than ever. and YES! we saw the heartbeat.. I was very cukoo LOL... I laid thr.. while Dr tee showed us the heart beat.. I tot it was the monitor flickering LOL.. but big mac could see it clearly... how cool... I wish I could carry HBB in my arms then..

I lost 1 kg for the past 10 days... thats alot i tink...
now I weigh 50.8kg...

Dr tee is very assuring... he say bb is growing well... and said can go bk for check up 4 weeks later...

While waiting for the counter to bill me.. I cant wait but go and puke... i look as if im fainting.... its bad... MS sucks!

When i got back.. Big Mac got the nxt appt already.. oh well.. 11 dec... hee.. what a date.. its big mac birthday!! will he get 1 of the best present ever?? Im sure he will...

No comments:

Post a Comment