Friday, December 19, 2008

1st trimester is over!

Its either its officially over.. or is it already over?
I am confused as some website says i am while some say soon. Moreover with the change of EDD it seems like I am more confused than ever.. but strangely my morning sickness is still plugging me... thou its much better compare to week 5 or so.. but still its really irritating when I need to puke when I go out.. esp when the car goes over a hump and shake me and lil hbb a little...

I can eat slightly better now.. More of popiah, and fan choy, and also wantan mee... thats about all... haaa

Oh ya I managed to eat half a foot of subway sandwich yesterday too... n felt hungry rather fast after that...

Doctors and websites say actualy we just need to eat our normal portion from now till end of 2nd tri.. and 3rd tri jus need to eat slightly more... but seriously.. my daily intake of food (including frequency but excluding puking) is at least 3 to 4 times more.. I counted... I have like 6 meals a day...

Big Mac will make mi milo every morning, leave it by the bed so the moment I wake up I just jump ont he cup of drink to make myself better. Then I pop back to sleep.. and have my usual cornflakes n milk at ard 10ish... by 12 I will have my lunch... then 3 i will lhave my T break. and ard 5ish near 6 will b dinner... 9ish will be supper like a fillet burger, or popiah... if not toast. Sometimes 11ish i still eat!
gosh............

I try to stretch the timing so that I can skip a meal or 2. My record was 5 meals i tink... Im tired of eating the same old food everyday.. sigh...

Nxt week Big Mac is gg back to work.. I tink my days of plain porridge is BACK AGAIN... I still doesnt realy dare to goout n buy lunch alone since i feel breatheless very often.. I duno why...

1 comment:

  1. Wat happen to u HBB? Y will feel breathless? Did u tell the gynae abt it?

    ReplyDelete