Sunday, December 21, 2008

1st Black Out

I encounter my 1st black out today while shopping at the mall..
Funnily... I have ever been more tired yet alone at the mall for an even longer period of time some how.. today was bad...

I just q for some gift wrapping... and the q I was in.. i tink prob jus 5 mins (thou it felt kind of long)
For no reason suddenly I saw stars.. .ears were blocked.. and I told Big Mac to take over the q while I try to stand by the wall... oh well before I knew it.. .I was already on the floor.. .Horror...
Luckily some nice shopper offered me medical oil.. and rub my limbs. My limbs seem all numb and I was in cold sweat. I came to before long... and feel like puking... haiz.. luckily Idid not puke thr haha else I will freak all out.. thou I did hav a plastic bag with me... The BHG people offered me hot drinks and ambuance which I declined...

Now I have painful butt n knee cos i tink I knock onto them when I fell... OUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment