Monday, December 15, 2008

NT Scan

Today I went down for the NT scan. Its mainly for down syndrome. I have my concern on such thing and so decided to go for the test.
Big Mac was busy.. so I gotto go alone.. He shld have tag along LOL.. cos today I saw HBB dancing in thr... was moving the body up n down... quite a funny sight.. at 1st I thought its a hiccup sign but the sonar say its normal movement hehe.. how cute...

the neck thickness was measured, and the nasal bone was detected. both showed that bb have lower risk of abnormalities. Oh im glad... but further test are needed. Gave 3 tube of blood for testing. The nurses were pretty good I must say.. well I dun expect much at KKh haa but they surprised me... I felt a needle poking thru me.. and then no more pain.. and before i knew it.. the nurse said all done... and i tto i onli had a tube.. but she said 3! wahhh... she is realy nice... make me painfree.. ok well.. im not afraid of needles in 1st place HAHAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment