Saturday, November 8, 2008

puke, blood, and more

I been puking since last fri if i rem correctly...
initialy i realy puke out things... 4 time a day only...

After monday... things began to change... I cant puke most o fthe time... i went w/o puking anythg solid for 1 day I think.. and finally when I did.. nohg much came out... but just then.. I begin to see blood in the saliva I spat out while puking.. my delicate throat is injured... boohoo...
Ya see.... I dun even eat things like cookies n etc cos they hurt my throat alot.. I hate that feelling.. and now the puking realy injured me...

Big Mac got me laksa fr hong lim complex yesterday.. but somehow its not spicy.. it s sweet... Needless to say.. hamburger rejected everything...
Then the wrong mee tai mak today. I wanted fish ball.. yet he got me... ehh mince meat... Again everything came out... gosh

I ate a slice of bread at 4pm.. I tink its stuck somewhere in the throat now... sigh

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL @ Big Mac. Then wat are you? Fillet-O-Fish?? Hehe.... Hope you will be fine real soon!! =)) *huggles*

    ReplyDelete