Monday, November 3, 2008

OUR 1st meeting

Our 1st meeting with han bao today.
Coincidentally its mummy's buttday =) Happy Buttday to me!
I choose Dr John Tee @ KKH, The private Suite as my chosen gynae for han bao.
We were late for appt! gosh... but luckily.. we did not have to wait too long =)
Im pretty worried whether I can see the sac today since its pretty early.. like 5 weeks plus..
Routine test includes: Urine test, blood pressure as well as weight taking.
Currently at 51.8Kg (thats an increment fr my previous weight!)
Wait for about 10 mins for my turn.. enuff time to drink up a cup of hot milo while waiting since I just emptied my bladder due to the urine test hehe
Preparing myself to go for V scan later on when I go in..
Saw Dr Tee, a friendly gynae .. much friendlier than the previous one =)
With confidence.. he said he will give me a tummy scan instead of V scan which is more invasive.
And there we saw Han Baoz..
A v tiny sac.. but lucky thing was its visible via tummy scan!
No heartbeat seen yet.. still too small.. but Im happie enuff to see the sac =)
After some Q&A with the gynae.. we can go off... Dr Tee says go bk in 2 weeks time to scan again for the heart beat.. 2ww sucks.. but I am happie to wait =)
Dear Han Bao pls grow fast so daddy mummy can see ur heart thumping hehe
I got the 2nd best gift in my life today =)
My best gift? Big Mac of cos =p

No comments:

Post a Comment