Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well or unwell?

I haven got much to update.. but to keep my mind active.. and my memory from failing.. I tot I might just want to have a record of whats going on within me...

Yesterday I was out for half a day since late aftnoon... I was kind of scare tat I will feel sick n puke outside since no serious kind of puking is at presence for now. Funnily.. apart from the mrt ride which had some scent of certain ppl which make mi feel sick.. otherwise im like a happy bird.. Hamburger likes to go gai gai!

I had a potato salad for tea break fearing I might go on hunger pangs suddenly... and dinner at Dian Xiao Er... oh My.. Im surprised I could eat almost anythg everythg haaa... and I could still shop at carrefour... just tat by time I got bk I koink out hehe

I begin to feel worried... since suddenly I do not feel unwell... perhaps its just too early to feel unwell int he 1st pl.. but with its presence and suddenly disappearance there is a call for concern.
But who knows by time I reach lift lobby I feel so sick... I realy almost puke.. my eyes already teary by then... lucky I managed to control hehe

Anyway I begin to feel alittle of sore boobs liao.. I hope its a good sign hehe...

Some mummy wanna be friends have asked me for tips for the success of this month... and I thought its good to pen it down here too...

I used preseed for the 1st time.
I had my HSG done coincidentally at the same month too
I was not feeling good end of last mth and went to the GP, and was given multi vits like vit b as he suspect my body lack of certain vit.

This are the 3 new thg that happen within a mth.

Also I suffered from a round of food poisoning. Which causes me to LS near 10 times in a day and I ate near a can of pineapple to get rid of the virus... Pris made me some cucumber kimchi 2 weeks ago, and I ate everything up in 2 days...
on and off every week or so my tummy felt weird.. Loose stools.... weird...

So tell me.. with the amount of pineapple n cucumber that I had consumed.. would I have ever tot I might graduate this month? Obviously not.. and yes... it always happened at the least expected... this was my mentality for this month.. and Im glad I did not think too much bout it... now I get my fruit... geez...

Im anxiously waiting for 3rd nov for my 1st gynae appt.... Meanwhile.. Im feeding hamburger with loads of things..perhaps durian as well? since it prob will help hamburger to gro bigger and we can see him/her at the scan easily...

Hamburger.. promise me... dun play hide n seek with us ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment