Thursday, October 30, 2008

Double Promotion?

Couple of months back.. while we are trying hard to ttc... I always wonder why is it a failed mission... I consoled myself.. perhaps, its fated.. cos being promoted means a big thg and we sure need to get promoted with a bang =) I was wondering perhaps, Daddy Big Mac will be able to get a double promotion. Well I have this stupid idea.. cos the year he was promoted at work.. the same period.. he was promoted to be a hubby.. and oerhaps han bao is just waiting for the period to come hee...

Strangely.. my prophecy might come true once again. I was counting the EDD via an online calculator.... and the EDD was either 1st or 2nd July '09.. how interesting if daddy big mac get his promotion next yr too... its a promotion I been hoping he will get.. and now.. if its a double promo... Its the best thg that ever can happen rite?

I dreamt of 2 little babies on my bed 2 nites ago... few weeks bk i dreamt I got a positive on OPK (despite my O was long over) and indeed I tested +ve on opk last week in a hurry =p... and so... wat is the last dream is going to come true? Am I going to have double cheeseburger? *chuckles* I am thinking too much LOL. Hopefully on monday we can know the figures... LOL

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Double cheese burger, then you will be double bo eng... LOL!

    ReplyDelete