Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The 1st positive

I haven placed much hope for this month despite.. oh well we did work hard for it.. but since I had my HSG done earlier in the month.. I thought this cycle will be wasted...

Still, the preseed came into pic when "A" striked and I offered to take over her remaining tubes.. and I hurriedly collected from her during my CD12 hic hic hic... and of cos use it lar.. we used it for cd 14 as well.. after which cd 15 I just skipped using it as I thought I want to save the rest for nov =p

I had an open mind.. cos dear have been flying... 1st he went off for like 12 days.. bk for 10 days.. then away for another week... on my part.. I had my gfs to acc mi.. celebrate the birthdays n etc.. It totally took my mind off bout TTC-ing. Days pass... and well it seems boobies are not sore as yet..Im worried.. it means AF is not coming yet... I normaly feel sore 1 week before if not more... The bunch of girls encourage me..telling me that its a sign.. cos its diff... oh well hw cold i believe that.. cos the soreness period have been declining since 3 mth ago.. from 2 weeks.. to 10 days to 7 days.. and now none...

Last night... I was feeling really warm.. I keep complaining to my friends.. they prob tot I was overly sensitive.. but Im usualy very sensitive actualy... even to minor changes... I felt my feet sweating... palm sweating... hot air gushing out. I took my temp.. 37.1 degree.. I was quite gan cheong.. either i am running a temperature.. or sth is not right... I ask "K".. K said night temp is normaly higher... and so I dismissed the thought of testing...

Today, cd28, I woke up and took my BBT.. thanx to "C" who encouraged me to... 36.92 degree.. STILL HIGH... usualy I think my body temp is about 36.3.. yes im cold blooded haaaa

In a hurry.. I dig thru my drawer for the HPT... I saw those OPK i got fr UK.. not what I wanted.. then I saw 1 kit..that looks diff from others.. grab it and run off to toilet... cos I realy urgent! and I knw its tough to test after 1st pee cos I drink too much water after that.
after I stick the strip in... ehhh I realise the strip have the green coding... ehhhh ehhh ... thats an OPK no? HAHA ... but hey! 2 lines appear... 2 boldline... I have NEVER EVER gotten such bold lines during my mid cycle period. and so this is amazing...
After much Q&A.. I decided to try again with the proper HPT.. I got 3 left in drawer.. hidden somewhere further in haaaa...

I keep my finger cross... I hope I dun get the imagine a line syndrome... `grin`
I was anxious... I been using this HPT for MONTHS and I always get a white as sheet result.. I hope I could imagined a line but hey myeye is alrite.. cant imagine... today... I tot I saw a faint line... I rubbed my eyes.. stare at it again... for 5 mins... ehh the line is forming... I smiled ... darn happie alrite! then again only cd 27.. Im also worried is a false positive..

I cant decide to tell dear anot... cant disappoint him later on rite? I try to get him on sms but he din reply... aft some hours... he call mi back.. I guess he could have guessed what I want to tell him.... but I refused to say HAHAAAAA

ANyway the rest is history... I think is for real... cos the very night... I felt sick... bloated.. lots of gas... .my taste bud seems diff.. yes too early to have changes.. but I swear its real.. plain water taste weird... I need my bori tea.. hehe

Dear suggested a celebration.. but since nothg is confirmed... I dont want to celebrate as yet... is onli 27 days... seriously... han bao bao is prob 15 days old ok... haha.. I call the little one han bao bao hee.. yet to tell dear tat thou... He shall read this blog n get to know himself hee.. Dear is han... so is little one.. is a little baby... so bao bao.. and ok.. its hamburger.. daddy is Big Mac.. while mummy is Mc spicy LOL
I told dear wait till all is confirm then we celebrate(provided I dun puke my tummy upside down). Moreover I think we bursting budget for the month.. Dun want to spend so much...
so he said ok go buangkok hee.. cos there is korean food thr I wanna try.. at the food court...


He is anxious in his heart.. I know haa.. he acted cool.. grrrr... no good.. must b excited wat?? right?

I have decided to chg gynae.. from Dr Loh to Dr Tee.. since I did not realy conceived under Dr loh.. I will try to call for an appt soon.. too early to go to any gynae.. since hamburger prob onli the size of a mustard seed now.. if not smaller...

Its REAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment