Thursday, October 23, 2008

CD29, 4 weeks

I couldn't sleep last night... I watched dvd till 2am ..before i finaly slept... by 4ish in the morning I was up... pop bk to sleep... and by 8 am I am wide awake.. cant even go back to sleep... I gt soemyoyomood.. suddenly I feel so lost... I suddenly cried... ya..call it hormonal changes... I tot the best way is to go ahead n chat w my bunch of soon to be mummy friends...

By 10ish.. I tot maybe I should have breakfast. Maybe I should fix my meal time.. .so tat its more predictable... I had my milk n cornflakes w raisins.. I could barely fin the bowl of bf.. haiz... after which I start to feel sick.. the tummy is upside down.. Moral of the story... dun eat when U r not hungry....

Noon time I went down to get some meat for dinner... cant decide wat to have for lunch... so I stole a bit of my dinner (kimchi chiggae) to eat.. oh my... when I amhungry and eat this... it makes my day! duno is the msg or the spiciness haaa... at least i dun feel unwell... but the bruping continues....

I dun fancy chicken wing anymore... I can no longer stomach a curry puff and a chicken wing at 1 go... it took mi 4 hours to eat this 2 items when dear got it for mi.. too greasy I guess

I have no appetite for dinner..but dear gotto eat.. I had the soup n the mushroom.. suddenly the appetite came.... yes it chg faster than the weather.. so I got myself some brown rice to go w the soup... hee.. satisfying...

I hope to sleep by midnite hee...

on n off.. i tell hamburger dun disturb me.. let mi eat n sleep properly LOL.. lets hope hamburger understand what I mean...

And Im gettign a little greedy... I wnder is it just a hamburger.. or is it a double cheese burger!!!! haha.. ok greedy me... but I am hoping the clomide fr the last few months gave me more than 1 burger LOL

Nxt week I am gg to start hamburger on Mozart Effect twice daily...

oh yes.. my date with Dr Tee is set.. on my buttday 1500hours... I am getting my buttday gift on that day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment