Friday, April 10, 2009

Short Getaway

I had a short getaway to Bangkok on monday... HBB 1st trip(in my tummy of cos)!!!
It was a last min trip... as Big Mac was away on biz trip for near 2 weeks... and im getting bored up at home.. Happened to be my gf is gg to BKK to work for a night... and I thought it be nice to tag along(she jio mi so many times but I nvr once made it to go w her!)

1 phone call to Big Mac 'asking' for permission... since BKK have been having riots fairly often... and dear gave green light! wow...
Now the big prob is.. its onli for a night.. I do feel that its not justifiable to buy an SQ ticket to tag along! Luckily there is such thg as redemptionof miles! YAY!... paying $100+... for tax n surcharges.. I managed to secure a ticket and fly over to BKK!!

HBB is obviously excited (on the plane).. bet she haven heard the engine sound as yet until Monday... where she started to figet n kick when the engine of the plane came on.
And it lasted thru out the whole 2 hour flight! gosh....
But well at least she 'behave'... din make mi puke or what on the plane haaa

Some 3 hours later.. we arrived at Sheraton Hotel in BKK. and there we go... our shopping starts!

Bought some realy nice nursing bra at attractive prices.. wacoal have got pretty cheap ones too...
kind of good deal!!
Kiddy stuff arent cheap unless u go for the not so good material and so Hbb got almostnothg.. but hey! she got her 1st wacoal undies! haha... named Little Wacoal... its a set of 7 pcs of undies which i been looking for so she can wear them under the cute dresses.
For just near $15SGD.. its realy a steal!!

And I got my durian chips stock up!! how nice!!!

A trip to BKK for jus a night... barely 48 hours! its just like taking a ride to JB for shopping and stay over nite.. HAHA.. its fun!!
Not very tiring thou I walked quite a fair bit... and I think Im realy recharged... hehe...

Meanwhile my passport is waiting to get 'stamped' again end of the month where I will have a get away with Big Mac over the weekends... YiPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment