Monday, April 13, 2009

7th Gynae visit week 29+

Its time to see HBB again

this time round time seems to pass faster thou its still 4 week wait maybe cos Big Mac went overseas for 2 weeks and I sneaked off to BKK haaa



Anyway...

our dear HBB is btw 1.3-1.4kg.. grown quite abit since the last month(800grams)... no wonder I can feel her more n more nowadays... she is literally active whenever im awake.. walking n etc... lucky thing she lets mi sleep at night without bothering me haha

And yes.. her head is now in the middle of my tummy while her little leggies ate on the upper right side of the ribs
So many times I can see my right side of the tummy bigger than the left...
ands quite embarassing sometimes I think when I wear tight fitting clothes n go out with her doing her "marches".. then my tummy go left right left right left right left... LOL

While I voice out my concern of no appetite.. Prof Tee said its ok (expected such an answer) cos she is growing well... Oh well.. since he said so LOL

For myself, I have been having the Braxton Hicks Contraction which sometimes give mi much pain till I thought HBB is coming out.. he have prescribed Nifedipine for me to be taken 3 times a day. He did mention is a medication that is used for hypertension... and so Im kind of worried since my BP is always on the lower side. And also.. I am worried if I control the contraction now.. later on when near EDD I dun get any contraction then how?!?!?!?!? no contraction higher chance of C sect.. somethg which I want to avoid... Luckily the pharmacist said if I feel ok I can dun take it and so I am controlling myself on this... not starting on it until if I get bad contraction.

We also signed our admission package today... for 3 days 2 night of stay in a 1 bedder ward under the premier package.. we have to pay about 2.4k in cash.... and well that is if I dun exceed anything! If i exceed say labour of more than 8 hours... additonal charges applies
OMG... giving birth is ex! Oh ya.. the bill dun include HBB nursery bill ok!!
the duno hw many K govt give as cash gift isnt gg to be enuff manz!
I kind of freak out and almost wanted to downgrade to 4 bedder.. but Big Mac said I can always opt for 4 bedder NEXT TIME!
what next time? gosh.. he sure think very far... #2? OMG...
I hope HBB be good.. dun delay too long.. dun need much thing in hospital.. so we can save some cash LOL...

Last but not least.. I now weight 58.1kg.. 1.3kg increase since last gynae visit. not too bad huh esp when HBB gain about 600 gram... hehe.. im happy with everything... Just hope whatever I expect of Big Mac will be there... sometimes Big Mac make mi sadz... haiz... and I onli can 'hug' HBB n cry...

and Im seeing gynae in 3 weeks time! thats an indication I can see HBB very soon IN REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment