Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Babymoon

Big Mac and I been talking bout having a holiday before HBB is born... and we been delaying it due to work n etc...



Also due to all the political unrest in neighbouring countries like BKK... unsafe places like Malaysia... and I am a lazy bum who din wan to go further like Australia n etc... we decided to go Batam or Bintan again (1st time for the year thou)



I had choose Bintan while Big Mac had perhaps prefered Batam.. and oh ok.. I give in haha...



Choosing to stay at Harris as we have never been there before.. leaving Holiday Inn for nxt trip with HBB =)



Service at Harris is good! thou the place is a bit ehhh ulu... haha.. too hot n humid too due to the freaking weather! Imagine I feel liek fainting when I ijust reach there due to the heat n poor air circulation.

Literally no wind at all.. and for once i feel the water in the swimming pool are HOT...
I had 2 good days of swimming plus massage... did a little shopping.. for who else but our dear HBB... got her 3 pairs of cutie soft shoes.. but seriously they are a bit too big for her now .. at least till 10 mth old I think... but im happy w the buy cos they r realy sweet n not forgetting CHEAP... the freaking shoes in SG cost at least 20 bucks a pair.. and I got them at half the price!
Kids outgrow their clothes n shoes fast and thus I realy dun wan to spurge too much on such thg... thou they do deserve good stuff once a while.

Anyway its my 1st time swimming since having HBB.. it feels jus the same as not preggy haha.. cos in the water the tummy is literaly weightless... and I cant even feel her kick hehe.. but when I put my hand on tummy i could feel with my hands all the vigourous movement in tummy.. I think she could sense that she is 'in' a different environment... she is cute lar!!!! I bet she enjoy this trip very much and we look forward to bringing her to the resort in REAL nxt time round... bet it be fun.. of cos that might means I cant go massage so readily anymore HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment