Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4th Gynae visit... Surprise...

Its our gynae visit at long last!
After 5 long weeks... oh well.. its meet the bugger session again

Anyway.. my weight finaly went up the scale! haaa... after 5 weeks.. I gained 2.8kg... now im 52.3kg.. .
I lost 2.3kg previously.. now I gain it back... so tat means aft minusing the loss.. I am gaining 500g!
near 3kg in 5 weekis no joke! esp when I cut down my meal to 4 meal aday haa...

Anyway, It was a chop chop session... oh well.. so chop chop that I forget to ask if I can go for massage LOL cos I was too excited!!

He ask mi to proceed to scan.. then... oh well.. I asked... can see gender today? he replied: can try.... haha

and when I saw the monitor... I tot I saw the birdie... haaa.. cos Big Mac and me always felt its a he...
Just as I tot I saw the birdie.. Prof tee said: Is a girl...
I was like duhz? realy?? am I hearing things? hahahaaaa he said 90%... OMG..... its a dream come true...at least for me HAHA
HBB is now 9.8cm.. a bit smaller than i tot haa since intialy she was pretty big.... haha but nvm.. I am not aiming for a huge baby anyway...
It can be further confirm when I go for detailed scan in 4 weeks time!!!

And my nxt gynae appt is 6 weeks... anyone had such long interval for their gynae appt? OMG...

I cant wait!!!!! I need to know for sure soon!! HELPPPPPP

And I got my NUK bottles from BHG today.. 2 big and 2 small ones for $26.. what a bargain! Originally, It cost like $9plus per bottle ... im a happy mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment