Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tui Na

Edna crying been killing me... thou I am always ear plug mode... but well.. its just that i dunw an to get bothered by her crying... not that I do not bother.. still I wan to curb her crying..
The rid wind Dr Tan gave dun realy help and so she gave me another medicine call 'acolic' instead.. well well it doesnt realy help much and it does have side ffect like puking.. after taking a few times.. it doesnt realy seem to work... I finaly decided that she should try out other method .... TCM Tui Na.. its liek massaging but more on the acupoints...
I brought her to Yu Guo after some recommendation and reviews by various friends and serene.
Sinseh said she had a super bloated tummy... (ahh so her fat tummy is not cos she got fat but its bloated!!).. alot of wind inside!
Also she mentioned this little fella is afraid of heat.. cos of her heat rash on her face... Advised mi nt to gie her formular as well sicne I been supplementing her w 1 feed at nite for sake of not wasting the formular =(
she said breast milk is best! and so I chuck that tin of formula away!

The whole tui na proces sis that the sinseh will 'prescribe' what is to be massage on.. the acupoints to be precise.. then the tui na lady assigned will do it accordingly as prescribed
and also herbs are given.. in small sachets.. to be wrap ard the tummy... OSMOSIS???

Edna dun realy like the massage at 1st... at the rate of $20 per tui na.. herbs are charged seperately.. we were told to bring her back everyday for it.. aft going for 5 days ... I was shacked out... but I still continue to do so.. cos... I could see she begin to get used to it.. and she seems better too!!!!

its quite amazing how touchin a certain part of her left hand.. cound do the job... and oh yes.. she farted more than usual too!

Hope she recover soon.... at least make the money spent worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment