Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dr. Robert C. Titzer’s Goodies

I been aiming at this range of reading material for as long as I could remember at Takashimaya as well as Tangs..
There was once Dr. Robert was in town for a workshop on teaching kids to read but I sort of miss it.. (that was way before I was preggy haha)

I know there are quite a few good 'teachers' on such reading material.. another 1 such is by Glenn Doman.. which I have yet to find out more.

Anyway... back to this...
Procastinating between the set of 5 DVD or VCD is 1 main problem as obviously DVDs cost much more... but dear said it will last longer (I hope so)



Then there is 2 different kind of flash cards(set of 2 each).. 1 with words only while the other comes with sentence n pictures... again dilema



And there is this set of 5 books...

Zzzz...

NO prize for guessing right which one I bought (U can guess I bought them all)

Im a kiasu mama... this is not my 1st educational stuff I got for HBB... we already got her the Leap frog touch pad with all the story books available for her! and also the magnetic phonics fridge set as well as the 3 letter set.

I hope she will read fast!!!! And in no time read the menu with us in the restaurant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment